Terms and Conditions
When you setup a membership on the Veteran and Families Support Network we assume that you have read and agree to abide by the terms and conditions displayed here:
The minimum age for membership is 18 years.
All membership requests will need to be authorised by an admin before they are set to live. In certain cases an admin member may be in contact for further information to confirm your identity.
Membership of the Veterans and Families Support Network are confined to the following categories:
- Currently Serving in the British Armed Forces (Veteran).
- Formerly a member of the British Armed Forces (Veteran).
- A family member of a Veteran. (by marriage or civikl partnership)
- A person employed in a Registed Armed Forces Community support organisation. (volunteer or employee).
- A person who is working in a indirect support capacity of a registered organisation.(volunteer or employee).